Monday 10 August 2009

Round the twist



I could say 'they don't make them like this anymore' but they might. How would I know? Alls I watch is The Hills and The Wire (I refuse to watch any program without a definite article in it). I have seen bits of Raven (that is because I fancy the half crow/half man Raven. Only when he's a crow though obviously*). Still though, they really don't make them like this anymore do they? Do you remember the one where she fell in love with a merman but he wasn't quite a merman yet and he had to wear white gloves to hide his scales and then dived into the sea at the end after they kissed for the first time and it was sad. I do. That was so sad.

On a brighter note, the song is officially the best.


*This is a joke. I'm not some kind of sick bird lover. I like them a normal and healthy amount.

1 comment:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Completely agree, the best song ever!