Monday 31 August 2009

The Bill

I don't think I've ever (voluntarily) watched The Bill. In a very real, tangible sense, I just don't give a shit. It looks lame. Sometimes, if I am FORCED to sit through the execrable excuse for a telethon 'Children in Need' by so-called 'friends' then I will see all the 'can't get work doing anything else, not even on a proper soap but sometimes panto though that's yearly and doesn't put food on my family after February so what do you expect from me huh?' actors from this show doing a song-and-dance routine to something 'unexpected' (except it's not unexpected is it? They do it every god damned year). Anyway, the word 'meh' was invented to describe my exact feelings on all British soap operas but especially The Bill.

What I don't feel 'meh' about is Bill Bailey. Even when he's talking about The Bill.


I can kinda see (hear) what he means.

Past


Present

No comments: