Tuesday 24 March 2009

My Two Dads



How did I get two dads?

Because we live in a society that now welcomes diversity of all types and encourages children to be brought up in a loving two-parent home regardless of the gender of those parents?

WRONG! You effing hippy. They inherited me silly!

Now I have one dad who's down to earth - but happens to be Paul Reiser - bad luck I know, and the other has his head in the clouds. And also a mullet upon that head. Don't say it, I already know.

Did I mention we live in an apartment owned by the judge who made all this happe? And 'she' lives in our apartment building. That's pretty messed up right? You'd think so given the complex emotions involved with family law but to be honest, 'she's' sassy enough that all it usually leads to is hilarity. That, and the occasional life lesson which both me and my two dads learn from.

Did I mention the also-sassy cafe owner we regularly frequent is played by a guy called Dick Butkus? That's actually his real name and not a prank call Bart made to Moe. Swear to god you guys.

Also, if we're honest, you might not be able to count on me but you CAN count on the following things:
- Cosby sweaters
- fake doodling as picture frames
- jazzy saxaphone music

Mostly because it's the 90's and this is how we do things here.

No comments: