Monday 1 June 2009

Neighbours: Retro

*WARNING: CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF MULLETUDE*

Christ. It makes 5 minutes last forever. If you manage to sit through the whole thing then you did better than me (I have things to do, I can't sit in a Neighbours titles time loop for, what feels like, seven thousand years). After a while it gets a bit Lynchian and surreal. Just like a standard episode of the show then.



The jazziness levels go like this:
very high
higher
little lower
low
more like soft jazz

I wonder if there's some kind of correlation between western socio-economic levels and the jazziness levels of Neighbours titles? I'd be surprised if there wasn't. Art and economic cycles tend to run in parallel.

Sazz' final thought: Rick Alessi, to this day, would get it and get it hard.

No comments: