Monday 8 June 2009

Ellen

Ok, look, I know alright? Seriously, trust me, I know. So you really don't have to say anything but, in a very real sense, I don't care. I liked this show, I probably watched every episode of this show at least 3 times on Paramount (and I'd probably still watch it now if I didn't know how to download my televisual entertainment these days). I laughed a little *too* heartily when, in Veronica Mars, Logan said 'the best thing about being in jail? Four days worth of Ellen on the Tivo' because I was like 'Yes! that WOULD be the best thing about being in jail'. But anyway, this still makes me laugh. And if my life were made into a sitcom (which I'm still not entirely unconvinced it hasn't been already and I'm living out my days in some kind of wacky Truman Show existence) this is the titles I would have. But maybe with me in the funny hats pulling faces and not Ellen Degeneres.

No comments: