Monday 14 September 2009

Night Court

If you want to add a touch of class to... well, anything, then start it off with some slap bass. Slap bass is the future (in OppositeLand) (I will never forget when I went with my brother to buy a new bass and the assistant, for some reason, decided to serenade us with some slap bass to illustrate the wonder of the particular bass he was trying to seel. As we left my bro was like '... and now I'm going to be singing the Seinfeld song for the next 24 hours'. Word bro. Word.)

Anyhoo...


I don't know nothing bout Night Court cept it being a feature of a 30 Rock episode and I also recognise John Laroqquette (or however it's spelt, I've had 3 glasses of wine and a heavy meal on a Monday, leave me alone for chrissakes) as being on Chuck and everyone was all 'WOW! John Lacroquette! Citing!' ('everyone' = 'the internet') and I was all 'who?' but now I sorrt of know I guess. Anyway, 'mazing this. I really miss the way sitcom titles used to be colon left-hand parenthesis.

No comments: