Monday 29 September 2008

Blossom

Everything I know I learned from Blossom.

Fact.

This has to be one of my top five tv title songs ever. It makes me purse my lips and do jazz hands when I'm by myself and singing it in my head. The only issue is that I close my eyes when I'm doing that so it's only a matter of time before someone walks in on me and catches me with my knees bent and butt sticking out shaking my hands in front of me and looking like a deformed Mick Jagger (if I don't post for a while then just assume I've been put away in some kind of secure mental facility after my shameful Blossom theme dance has been discovered). Please note: I do also sing it out loud quite often. It's very catchy. My next door neighbours get a rendition at least once a day when I sing it whilst making my dinner.

Anyway, here it is. It's awesome. Look at the HATS! (I'm buying a new hat this week. I wanna work a Mayim Bialik vibe and I don't care who knows it). GASP! at the modern jazz, MARVEL! at the sixties jive, LEARN! the hippy-hoppish thing she does with Six (and, as a bonus, get to be me aged 13), LOVE! the tap (and try not to do yourself a mischief kicking your leg up high like her if you copy that 'n all).

It's basically like watching me on a night out (although there's no robot-ing or running man so add that in and you're there).

Here we go... and remember, this is just my opinionation.

No comments: